Worth the time (catch-up edition)
- Dahlia Lithwick’s excellent column in last Sunday’s NY Times regarding “re-activist judges.”
- David Ignatius’ column on the true dangers of politicizing terror.
- Not only does the Iraqi Olympic soccer team object to being used in Bush campaign ads, some of them say if they were not in Athens they would join the resistance. (Via Antiwar.com).
- The NY Times has an interesting article on how the federal material witness law has been used since 9/11.
- Nick Coleman’s tremendous column on the Bush rally in St. Paul.
Comments are closed.