Worth the time
- Along the lines of my New Year’s post, here’s a column talking about what Bush’s vision of the future means for us. (Via Cursor).
- Similarly, Elaine Cassell (whose book I received as a Christmas present) mentioned on Christmas Eve several things also behind my New Year’s post. She also chimes in on the lifetime detention issue.
- Here’s a more concise summary of the American Gulag that Bush and crew want to create. (Via Cursor).
- Media Matters has released its list of the top 10 most outrageous statements of 2004. (Via AlterNet). Given the constant barrage of conservative hate speech, this must have taken a lot of work.
- Finally, you can get just a small glimpse of some of the right’s hate spin in Dissent Is Not Disloyal.
Comments are closed.