- In the event you haven’t noticed, Phillip Jennings, the author of Nam-A-Rama, left a considerate comment about my “thumbs down” review of his book. Hats off to an author who comments insightfully in response to a critic.
- Charlie Stross is profiled in the UK’s Sunday Times. (Via Coalescent).
- Freeway Jam has supplemented its list of banned album cover art.
- The San Francisco Chronicle takes a look at Firefly and the Serenity movie. (Via Firefly News).
- The latest Sutton Impact illustrates in one strip my comments on Watergate recollections.
Your mind doesn’t work like mine
The differences make life so fine
Sons of Champlin, “Imagination’s Sake”