In part due to catching up on items from over the weekend, a sooner than usual installment of marginalia:
- I’d seen this a while ago but it’s certainly advanced since. Go play with the literature map. (Via So Many Books).
- Everybody wants a free t-shirt, right? So, go see my friend MinusCar, contribute 300 words and you could walk away with a nice shirt (even “preworn” if that’s your thing). Besides, I am beginning to come closer to the “minus is the new plus” view.
- Steely Dan takes a somewhat satirical exception to Owen Wilson’s You, Me and Dupree. (Via Rock & Roll Daily).
- I swear. I told someone a year or more ago that the FCC’s indeceny fixation would come to this. (Registration or BugMeNot required).
- Speaking of irrationality, here’s yet another example from a religious standpoint.
- If you’re a fan, Eos Books, the SF/F imprint of HarperCollins, has launched its own blog.
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
“Imagine,” John Lennon, Imagine