Since I’m lazy and it’s the shortest month (even though it sometimes doesn’t feel like it), a short round of assorted linkage:
- I don’t know if literally is “Across the Universe” but the Beatles go into space. (Via.)
- Five ways 9/11 changed SF.
- Commander Other gives us his translation of the SOTU (or other acronym) speech.
- If you want a basic summary of the speech, here’s a tag cloud. (Via.)
- Once again, a proposed book makes me say, “Shoot me now.”
Pools of sorrow, waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind
“Across the Universe,” The Beatles, Let It Be