- I’m a little behind on this but the Siouxland Libraries has started a blog named, appropriately, Check it out!. It has been added to the blogroll.
Blog Headlines of the Week
- States Realizing That A $50 Rebate Won’t Make A Broke Person Buy A Fridge
- Hysterical Amazon exec calls 911, says accelerator is stuck and he can’t keep from running over publishers
Blog Lines of the Week
- One of the delivery men who brings me books on a regular basis seems to have pursued this line of work due to what he saw happen to delivery men in porn films.
Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Jesus was a Nazi.
- Death and social media: what happens to your life online?
- Mapping Christianity. (Via.)
- One Minute Book Reviews has announced the winner of this year’s Delete Key Award for Bad Writing in Books.
- Harvard launches Reading, a web site for an “online exploration of the intellectual, cultural, and political history of reading as reflected in the historical holdings of the Harvard Libraries.” (Via.)
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus