- The Downtown Sioux Falls Jazz Crawl is tonight.
Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- The Pulitzer Prizes were announced and, naturally, I read none of the books that won or were finalists.
- But I have read three of the eight books on the shortlist for the International IMPAC Dublin Literary Award.
- Another shortlist: The Orwell Prize, which calls itself “the pre-eminent British prize for political writing.” It also is awarded to bloggers and journalists.
- Gee, every morning I have coffee with a canine, usually two (depends on whether the Golden Retriever decides to get out of bed). (Like Fire)
- What Chad said.
- The caption that worked for every New Yorker cartoon truly does work with virtually all comics. (Boing Boing)
- Global warming responsible for the plagues Moses brought on Egypt. (Jonathan Turley)
- I love stuff like this even though it makes my brain hurt: Does our universe sit in a wormhole between two universes? (BuzzFeed)
And with spring comes the joy that lives beneath the difficult times.
Marya Hornbacher, Madness: A Bipolar Life