Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- How Crazy Is Too Crazy to Be Executed?  (“You might wonder what Andre was thinking when he removed the children’s hearts and placed them in his pockets to take home”)
- Ten things that happen to your mind  when you read (via )
- What is a book snob ?
- Perhaps not surprisingly, a Laura Ingalls Wilder book was South Dakota’s representative in Amazon’s 50 Great American Love Stories 
- To save itself, B&N should “get halfway out of the book business” and “abandon its legacy identity “
- Top 10 vicious literary hatchet jobs 
- Social media for existentialists 
- An argument that Blue  is the greatest relationship record ever 
- Saving the sounds of America 
- Science says: Democrats’ brains use the region associated with social and self-awareness  and Republicans’ brains use the one
involved with the fight-or flight response
- Balancing the electoral college vote would move Sioux Falls from a state “that isn’t half as bad as people make it sound ” to the State of Nodaway 
- Five of the craziest Valentine’s Day arrests 
It’s not always easy to distinguish between existentialism and a bad mood.
Matthew Stover, Blade of Tyshalle