- It’s hard to believe that Project Gutenberg is 40 years old.
- How Harry Potter saved reading.
- Reading romance novels may be hazardous to a woman’s love life. (via)
- Show Your Books Love
- Two astronauts discuss the thrill of flying on the space shuttle, where the launch “feels as if someone lit a bomb underneath your back.” (via)
- The history of the space shuttle in pictures.
- The Face of Evil tour visits sites in Germany where Hitler and the Nazi party rose and fell. (via)
- Keeping chimps in zoos may lead to them being mentally ill.
If we amplify everything we hear nothing.
Jon Stewart, Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear