Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Apocalypse Soon (“It is easy to feel overwhelmed, confused, weary, and crushingly sad. In this context, the idea of the Apocalypse can be comforting.”) (via)
- Truly a lot of hoohah over nothing.
- On writing and jazz
- The Library of America starts offering e-versions of its books.
- Here’s a nice idea: Families moving into 10 new Habitat for Humanity in Albany, NY, will also receive free books in a program sponsored by the local reading council. (via)
- Don’t you hate it when you can’t find stuff you know you put in your cap?
- Why wouldn’t snow-cone machines be vital to homeland security?
- I knew I was special and wasn’t just tired — I have “decision fatigue.”
Watching television and surfing the Internet are really excellent practice for being dead.
Chuck Palahniux, Damned