Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Burn the Fucking System to the Ground (“The system is not fixable because it is not broken. It is working, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to give the insiders their royal prerogatives, and to shove the regulations, the laws, and the debt up the asses of everyone else.”)
Christmas-related Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- How Santa Hurts Christmas (“After spending years deceiving our children about the jolly man who brings presents, can we really say “Gee you got us, but that part about the Virgin giving birth to a child? Now that’s the real deal”?)
- Check out the NYT‘s vocabulary quiz, which was stunningly accurate about where I’m from based on dialect
- Seems one result of abstinence is virgin births
- Flavorwire picks its favorite longreads of the year
- What??? Angels have no wings!!
New Year Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time.
James Agate, Ego 5