A few odds and ends:
- Bruuuuce is embarking on a brief spring solo tour.
- The Revealer notes the potential debate over lowering flags to half-staff as a result of the Pope’s death.
- Hunter Thompson’s family plans to blast his ashes from a cannon in a gonzo fist and Bob Dylan may perform at the ceremony. (Via Blog of a Bookslut).
- Blogrunner has launched an annotated New York Times, tracking blog postings that cite NY Times articles. (Via CyberJournalist.Net).
- The Millions (A Blog About Books) has an interesting suggestion for dealing with those books that get moved aside with new additions to the “to read” stacks. Biggest downside I see is it doesn’t address the problem of interest level in the subject or genre at the time.
- The University of Liverpool next week is launching a website for science fiction scholars, whatever that term may mean. (Via Blog of a Bookslut).