- Sunday’s NYT has an interesting column on Bob Dylan’s Never-Ending Tour. (By the way, the Bill Wyman who wrote the column is a rock critic and Bill Wyman of the Rolling Stones once sent him a “cease and desist” letter to asking him to stop using the name.)
- The Blogcritics version of my review of Speaking Freely was picked as that site’s book-related post of the week. That’s my second in the four weeks Blogcritics has had “picks of the week.”
- While working on an upcoming book review, I came across this nice diagram of speculative fiction genres.
- A legal blog is taking a census of how many law school professors have blogs. According to their first count, no one at the USD Law School is blogging — at least publicly. (Via Discourse.net.)
- Chris Hedges has an interesting article called “Feeling the Hate” at Harper’s looking at all the love at the National Religious Broadcasters Association convention. (Via The Revealer.)
If I didn’t run from my fears, I wouldn’t get any exercise.