- Margaret Atwood is one of those authors who has written some excellent SF but is still well-accepted in “literary” circles. She had a piece in the arts section of last Friday’s The Guardian on why we need science fiction.
- The Agony Column has an interesting piece on how the SF Book Club’s mailings seem to indicate a lack of regard for the maturity and intelligence of its members.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation has created a legal guide for bloggers.
- Public service information from the Department of Homeland Panic.
- Although UK based, Anxiety Culture, a web magazine “for navigating the crazy, paranoid, work-obsessed, media-crapulent times we live in,” is worth a look.
Do you remember when we were us and they were them?
“Peter Christ,” The Uninvited, Artificial Hip