- Scott Hudson asks, “Who cares about the Grammys?” (and I agree so much I didn’t even watch the program).
- David Newquist asks, “Who cares about blogs?” (and with which I agreed in part almost two years ago.)
- While a guy’s gotta be thankful for being mentioned on a PBS blog, I ask (tongue-in-cheek), “Could you have quoted me a bit higher up in the post?”
- Wishing I could say, “Who cares?” but instead find myself asking, “Who needs the full facts before writing a book?“
- Moving from the wholly ridiculous to something that gives us a chance to pause and think, World Book Day asks, “What are the 10 books you can’t live without?” I am still thinking on it and it may emerge as a future post. (Via AbeBooks.)
- As I add DakotaWomen, a new South Dakota blog, to the blogroll, I ask, “What took so long for us to get a blog like this?” (Hat tip to PP.)
- A couple leading “litblogs” are among several asking, “What’s up with the NYT Book Review and book blogs?”
Suppose no one asked a question, what would be the answer?