- I think this game is actually recycled from a couple years ago but it’s still insightful nonetheless. (Via.)
- More on the so-called battle between print and internet book reviewers.
- Christopher Hitchens’ s God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything evidently helps contribute to The New Yorker (via) and The Nation (via) joining the magazines looking at the so-called “new atheism.”
- Twenty facts for a product’s 20th anniversary. (Also via.)
- A Netflix for books? (Via.)
- Newsweek looks at the Philip K. Dick volume added to the Library of America, noting his writing “created an atmosphere of paranoia, fear and psychological imprisonment that grips a reader like a waking nightmare” But that was a good thing.
The danger isn’t in the war; it’s in the attitude that makes war possible.
Philip K. Dick, The World Jones Made