- The SD blogosphere this week reminded me why I do politics so infrequently around here. My GOP friend PP is referring to former U.S. Sen. Tom Daschle as an “STD” (sexually transmitted disease for the uninformed) “that we can’t get rid of.” The commenters to at least one of those posts are doing little better. Meanwhile, Epp and Schaff are going back and forth (with others occasionally chiming in) on whether the left or the right is playing politics with Sen. Tim Johnson’s health. Is the August heat getting to them?
- Looks like Google is going to provide a method for people mentioned in news stories to comment on the story. It will be interesting to see how this experiment in a variation of corrections will do.
- It appears the casting call requirements preclude me from being a Bob Dylan video star.
- Does our psychology help determine whether we read SF? (Via.)
- The most concise license agreement I’ve seen.
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.