Due in part to the recent successfully resolved problems with the home desktop, I have been somewhat lackadaisical in noting items elsewhere. Thus, a few of these may be a little old but they remain worthy. I also know there’s some that totally slipped by during a busy couple weeks.
- Is SF antithetical to religion?
- The Walmart invasion. (Via.)
- This is your brain on jazz.
- William Faulkner on hockey. (Via.)
- When I sent this link (with its stunning pictures) to my oldest daughter, she voted we go assess these developments.
- My take on these poll results: 19 percent of Americans lied or are clueless.
- Corey embarks on his own tournament of books.
Every idea is an incitement.
Gitlow v. New York, Justice Holmes dissenting