Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- You can’t get this book from Amazon (“If books are part of the soul of any house, then bookshops are the equivalent for a town.”)
Blog Headlines of the Week
- Estonian man returns library book 69 years late, blames WWII
- Traffic Engineers Strike Back at Topless Women Boaters Distracting Truckers
Blog Line of the Week
- “Thank heavens or whatever, Pope Bogus the 266th Irrelevancy has been selected by the men in red dresses.”
- Man forbidden from “all libraries on the face of the earth“
- Baby Boomer Lit?
- Rare first editions saved from Nazi book burnings returned to Austria after 75 years
- My, how times have changed: Roadie sues over pot smoke on band bus
- Top 10 afterlife journeys of notable people
- A Minnesota woman’s lawsuit against her divorce attorney claims he charged her legal fees for the time they spent having sex while he represented her
I have as much authority as the pope, I just don’t have as many people who believe it.
George Carlin, Brain Droppings