- Blog line of the week candidate #1: “If we don’t blog about trivia then the terrorists have won.” — UK Author Ken MacLeod at The Early Days of a Better Nation.
- Blog line of the week candidate #2: “[A religion-oriented blog] is reporting that Neil Young and NPR are teaming up to kill God. That’s because [the blog] doesn’t know that Neil Young is God.” — The Revealer.
- Will this be the “People’s Choice” awards of books? The Quill Awards will use a nominating board to select books in a variety of categories and the public will vote online or in Borders book stores. The awards ceremony will be broadcast on NBC.
- For those interested in or following the Supreme Court nomination process, the WaPo has launched a blog called Campaign for the Court. (Via The Supreme Court Nomination Blog).
- As the release date for the latest Harry Potter arrives we have gag orders, together with Harry decriers, despisers and haters.
Make me feel tiny if it makes you feel tall
But there’s always someone cooler than you