So–just for today–how about sharing 7 things that you’re thankful for?
- My kids are home and there’s been a joyous uproar in the house this week (which also thrills the dogs).
- Everyone is healthy and happy.
- A roof over our heads and food on our table.
- The sun is shining and there is virtually no snow on the ground.
- My wife still doesn’t think she made a mistake 27+ years ago.
We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.