Blog Headline of the Week
- Lonely Planet comes up with its list of the world’s greatest bookshops. (via)
- Even the National Security Agency has written about the world’s most enigmatic manuscript.
- Michael Orthofer of the Complete Review and its accompanying blog, The Literary Saloon, has written a book about the history of the site and that “chronicles the changes at the site over the past decade, and in online literary coverage over that same period.” (via)
- Dogs don’t understand basic concepts like moving. (via)
- Admit it. You’d love some You park like an asshole notices. (via)
- The Detroit (yes, that Detroit) Red Wings hockey team giving a car to a lucky fan this year — a Honda Civic. Ooops. (via)
Dog sighs are some form of distilled truth.