- Travel means a more narrowly focused edition this week. In fact, it should probably be called Apocalypse Edition.
- Well, if you’re reading this evidently the world hasn’t ended — yet.
- How to Enjoy the Apocalypse: A Post-Rapture Reading List
- End of Days book list
- Literature for the Apocalypse: A Top Five
- End of the World Literature
- Why library privacy matters (via)
- A Country Without Libraries (via)
- 6 Things Jesus Wants You To Know About the Rapture
- Guide to the end of the world: 5000 BC to the distant future. (via)
- 21 End Of The World Movies
- What is the draw of doomsday?
- The day I (nearly) met Bob Dylan (via)
- Dylan at 70: In Bob we trust
- Nearly 100 fantastic pieces of journalism from 2010
Don’t wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects.
Roger Zelzany, Prince of Chaos