Blog Headline of the Week
- The Uprise Books Project hopes to provide new copies of banned and challenged books to underprivileged teens throughout the country free of charge.
- SF Signal has made its guide to NPR’s top 100 SF and fantasy novels interactive.
- The books we buy to look more intelligent
- How to read more
- So Rod Stewart joins the rock memoir crowd. If it’s anything like his career, the first three or four chapters will be great and then it will devolve into total suckage.
- Interesting legal question: Are words chosen for a tombstone protected speech?
You can’t teach an old dogma new tricks.
Dorothy Parker, quoted in The Algonquin Wits