Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- America’s New Generation Gap: Optimism (“Struggling to survive the now makes it difficult to envision a better tomorrow.”)
Oddest Genre Blending Blog Question of the Week
- The craze for long books
- Why old books smell so good
- World Book Night is coming to the U.S.
- One-sentence reviews of the 2011 National Book Award finalists
- A SF/F publisher has started a Banned Science Fiction and Fantasy Books list. (via)
- The best of the year lists begin. (I’ve read one of the 10.)
- Guess what? Americans are significantly happier on weekends.
- The dos and don’ts of time travel (via)
- I always wondered if there would be much tattoo remorse. But sometimes it is a good thing.
- Are you an anarchist?
You know I live for the day
When you say, “Baby, let’s just run away”
Everclear, “Learning How to Smile,”
Songs From An American Movie, Vol. One