A day delay due to ongoing but intermittent internet issues. But I did learn that having your internet and phone lines down don’t qualify for weekend service if your cable TV still works.
Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Je regrette (“I regret everything.”)
- Why our future depends on libraries, reading and daydreaming (“I don’t think there is such a thing as a bad book for children.”)
- Iceland may be the most bookish nation
- Where to start reading Alice Munro, who one the Nobel Prize for Literature
- The evolution of dystopian literature
- We’re suffering from an apocalypse problem
- The world’s most-kissed woman
- Does the average Chilean prison inmate have better mental health than the average American citizen?
- Take a stunning tour of the Milky Way (via)
It’s okay to be an asshole, as long as you’re good at it.
Noah Lugeons, The Scathing Atheist