Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Defender of the Constitution (“You may have nothing in common with the Boston bombing suspect. But if the feds can bar him from communicating privately and effectively with his attorneys before he is even convicted they one day may be able to prevent you from doing so as well.”)
Innovative Legal Theory of the Week
- Indecent exposure charge shouldn’t stick because his genitals are too small for anyone to see
- Is the book dead?
- Loving looong novels (although I’m not much of a fan)?
- The people librarians meet
- Just seven of the things Kurt Vonnegut can teach you about life
- Seventeen of the most literary SF novels
- Newspaper retracts 150-year-old editorial calling The Gettysburg Address “silly“
- An open letter to list articles
There was another life that I might have had, but I am having this one.
Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go