Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- The truth about evil (“But our leaders cannot admit the narrow limits of their power. They cannot accept that by removing one kind of evil they may succeed only in bringing about another – anarchy instead of tyranny, Islamist popular theocracy instead of secular dictatorship.”)
Pro Se Litigant Argument of the Week
- So, the question is, is she a lying crack addict bitch, or incompetent and on drugs, or both?
- Is Western literary tradition a tradition of horror?
- Another “literary movement”: transrealism
- Bookish Lists: 44 great American bookstores (I’ve been to 7); longlist for the first LibraryReads Favorite of Favorites; winners of the first Kirkus Prize
- Do we live in the Matrix?
- The booming market in social media “content moderation“
- The internet’s porn monopolist
When did ignorance become a point of view?