Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- My Time of Not Dying (“I don’t think it is possible to measure the return on not dying. And yet I feel obliged to try.”)
Blog Headline of the Week
- Somebody else has the same book-related problems I do
- A definitional approach to scifi blending with lifi
- One experience of reading with depression
- What happens when a writing teacher doesn’t read the monthly book for her class?
- The miracle of Minneapolis — or its white lie
- The asshole theory of foreign relations
- Viewing anxiety as a helpful emotion
- An oral history of Laurel Canyon
Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to.