Distracted by a tough week that comes on top of a hectic four weeks, a short compilation of some notes from the week:
- Just what I needed to hear 24 hours after two of my kids arrived in Spain for a two-week tour.
- 15 Things Kurt Vonnegut Said Better Than Anyone Else Ever Has Or Will. (Via.)
- The Realist Archive Project has embarked on a mission to create an archive of all 146 issues of Paul Krassner’s The Realist magazine. (Via.)
- Who needs variety or choice? The 21 first run movie screens in Sioux Falls are showing a grand total of eight different films this weekend.
- A look at the South Dakota State Historical Society Press.
The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.
Charles de Gaulle