Interesting Reading in the Interweb Tubes
- Shooting Our Way to Safety (“Guns, as even half-wits ought to realize, are manufactured not by freedom-loving patriots, but by people for whom private profit outweighs public good. … Preventing criminals and mentally ill people from buying guns would cut into their earnings.”)
Blog Headline of the Week
- My hero of the week
- Chinese censor watches 700 porn movies a week
- I don’t find this surprising at all: thoughts of faith and god tend to cause people to view the world in black-or-white terms
- Does trying to be happy make us unhappy?
- When did people stop thinking God lives on a cloud?
- Ten things about Hell
Fulfillment is often more trouble than it is worth.
Mason Cooley, City Aphorisms, Second Selection